- Regular – A satisfying amount for most vapers
- High – A larger cloud of vapour, generally used with lower nicotine strength
- Ultra – Huge clouds of vapour, almost always used with very low nicotine strength
- Regular – Reminiscent of a combustible cigarette
- Airy – A more open draw, particularly with airflow fully open
- Open – Very free airflow, suitable for cloud production
- This is the power the atomizer head will typically produce when used in this device. The higher the power, the greater the vapour production.
- These are our preferred nicotine strengths for these atomizer heads. You can use different strengths as you prefer, as the atomizer heads will function perfectly with all strengths
There are no reviews yet.