- Regular – A satisfying amount for most vapers
- High – A larger cloud of vapour, generally used with lower nicotine strength
- Ultra – Huge clouds of vapour, almost always used with very low nicotine strength
- Regular – Reminiscent of a combustible cigarette
- Airy – A more open draw, particularly with airflow fully open
- Open – Very free airflow, suitable for cloud production
- This is the power the atomizer head will typically produce when used in this device. The higher the power, the greater the vapour production.
- These are our preferred nicotine strengths for these atomizer heads. You can use different strengths as you prefer, as the atomizer heads will function perfectly with all strengths